Friday Randomness
A few things on my mind today.
First, everyday it seems as though there is a new case where a baby/toddler/child has gone "missing". Most of these cases, one or more of the parents seems to be a suspect. What is wrong with people? We have to take tests to get a license to drive a car, but anyone can have a baby. And yes I realize that I'm not in the perfect position to make that comment, BUT I love my children with all My heart. If I could wrap them up in a bubble I would. I have wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember. If they don't want their kids, give them to someone who does.
Secondly, why is it we have such a hard time believing people have changed. I know people look at me and my new life, and all they want to do is remember my past and many mistakes. But you know what? God is my ONLY judge. He knows my heart and He is the only one I care what He thinks. I am still a work in progress as we all are. "Sweetly Broken, Wholly Surrendered".
Lastly, waiting for God to speak, or has he already? Am I just looking at EVERYTHING as a sign from Him? I don't always do subtle so well, I wish He would just smack me in the face and yell in my ear. There is a certain situation in my life (or the prospect of a situation) but I want to know His will, has He spoken to me and I didn't pay attention? In the meantime I will continue to pray and hope He makes it clear pretty soon.
That's pretty much it. So excited for the weekend. My first Saturday in over a month I have not had to set an alarm clock. Now I I could just teach the 36lb alarm clock not to go off quite so early.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
First, everyday it seems as though there is a new case where a baby/toddler/child has gone "missing". Most of these cases, one or more of the parents seems to be a suspect. What is wrong with people? We have to take tests to get a license to drive a car, but anyone can have a baby. And yes I realize that I'm not in the perfect position to make that comment, BUT I love my children with all My heart. If I could wrap them up in a bubble I would. I have wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember. If they don't want their kids, give them to someone who does.
Secondly, why is it we have such a hard time believing people have changed. I know people look at me and my new life, and all they want to do is remember my past and many mistakes. But you know what? God is my ONLY judge. He knows my heart and He is the only one I care what He thinks. I am still a work in progress as we all are. "Sweetly Broken, Wholly Surrendered".
Lastly, waiting for God to speak, or has he already? Am I just looking at EVERYTHING as a sign from Him? I don't always do subtle so well, I wish He would just smack me in the face and yell in my ear. There is a certain situation in my life (or the prospect of a situation) but I want to know His will, has He spoken to me and I didn't pay attention? In the meantime I will continue to pray and hope He makes it clear pretty soon.
That's pretty much it. So excited for the weekend. My first Saturday in over a month I have not had to set an alarm clock. Now I I could just teach the 36lb alarm clock not to go off quite so early.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Comments
Post a Comment