My First Ever Blog
So this is new, but I guess to save the world from a hundred Facebook statuses a day, a blog seems to be the smartest choice.
Today's blog shall be entitled "Thankful". Because I am. Sure there are a lot of things that I could sit back and complain about, but I CHOOSE not to. If I ever feel myself starting to throw a pity party, I stop and start counting my blessings instead. God has blessed me so much in my life far beyond what I deserve. And if we really stop and think about it, not one of us DESERVES His blessings. But he is a merciful God! So I encourage you (whoever may be reading this) to start each day by counting your blessings. And when you start feeling discouraged, stop and count those blessings again.
Today's blog shall be entitled "Thankful". Because I am. Sure there are a lot of things that I could sit back and complain about, but I CHOOSE not to. If I ever feel myself starting to throw a pity party, I stop and start counting my blessings instead. God has blessed me so much in my life far beyond what I deserve. And if we really stop and think about it, not one of us DESERVES His blessings. But he is a merciful God! So I encourage you (whoever may be reading this) to start each day by counting your blessings. And when you start feeling discouraged, stop and count those blessings again.
Comments
Post a Comment